The POW Vancouver Mountain Clean Up is back for a second year! This year our POW Vancouver Chapter has teamed up with Mt Seymour, Rip Curl, Kathmandu and the SFU Ski and Board Club to see who can pick up the most garbage!
Join us by RSVP'ing in our two step process!
- RSVP here
- After RSVPing you will be brought to our donation page where your RSVP will be confirmed by an donation to POW Canada! When it comes to climate action, every dollar counts.
- Check-in at the bottom of Mystery Chair Chairlift from 12pm PST to pick up your cleanup supplies.
- Garbage will be collected and then measured at the check-in point to see who wins the season passes.
- Water and snack bars will be available for volunteers.
- Bring closed-toe shoes, water, a hat, and sunscreen. Ideally, bring reusable gloves so we can minimize waste, but bags and gloves will also be supplied on the day.
Date and time: Sunday, July 16 from 12pm-2pm PST
Location: Meet at the bottom of the Mystery Chair Chairlift at Mt Seymour Resort, North VancouverPrizes: A Mt Seymour Winter 23/24 Season's Pass is up for grabs for the person who picks up the most garbage, amongst other fun giveaways!