HOST A FUNDRAISER IN SUPPORT OF POW CANADA
Are you hosting an event and hoping to donate the ticket sales or proceeds? Maybe you have a birthday coming up and you want your birthday gifts to be donations to an important cause, or you are about to accomplish something challenging and want to raise money as you go?
You can host a fundraiser for POW Canada!
From film festivals to community events, birthday and wedding gift donations, long distance cycling trips to physical achievements - there are so many ways to raise money for Protect Our Winters Canada!
Looking for an idea? Click below to find your perfect fundraiser!
READY TO HOST YOUR FUNDRAISER?
Hosting a fundraiser can be done in three easy steps!
- Brainstorm + Create your fundraiser
- Host your fundraiser
- Donate your funds based on the type of fundraiser you host!
Learn about these three steps and follow the POW Canada guidelines in our Host-A-Fundraiser course!
SIGN UP TO UNLOCK OUR HOST-A-FUNDRAISER COURSE!
With this informative how-to course is split into different chapters, allowing for you to focus on what what matters most for your unique fundraiser. Each chapter dives into more detail around each of the steps involved in hosting a fundraiser. We also include:
- More information about POW Canada
- Tips on hosting events
- An FAQ per type of fundraiser
- Marketing tips and tricks
- Templated emails for your fundraisers
- Brand guidelines for logo use and verbiage around your fundraiser
- Information regarding how to properly donate your funds!
This course provides you with our logo, extra marketing materials and more!
Click the link below, sign up, and enroll in our Host-A-Fundraiser Course!